Complaint Review: Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2008

• Reported By:Puerto Princesa City New York
Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin
www.freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin he said that i was won a 79,000,000.00 usd in a freelotto and after that he asking for a credit card to verify my pin is this really true?i research about him and i found out that he is a scam; so if he is really a scam so why is it this site is still going on? New York, New York Internet

hello!

I just want to report about this site that always come out when we surf other site, first it will say that "you win, your a 999,999 visitor click here to claim" then after we click or sometimes even we didn't click it; it automatically open itself then there it goes the FREELOTTO!

I already gave my name, address and even my e mail add.,that is why until now the freelotto still sending me a message about how to claim it, FIRST I have to verify it by giving to them my CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

I Want to know if this site really telling a true or it is a scam?

Thank You very much and may this report well help this problem solve.

I Hope....

Niceguy
Puerto Princesa City, New York
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-Kevin-J-Aronin/internet/Free-Lotto-Kevin-J-Aronin-he-said-that-i-was-won-a-7900000000-usd-in-a-freelotto-and-305693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin