Complaint Review: Free Lotto NY

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:Wonderboom Other
Free Lotto NY
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Free Lotto NY I gave them the my home address and Debit Card informations already, but still they did not send me the $10,000,000 Check, $1,000,000 Check, and other consolation prices which I've won.they Freelotto.com Internet

they got all my banking details but still sending mails that i must confirm my details and again asking my banking details to pay pending amounts to me. i got to a stage that i requested that they stop deducting fees from my credit account as from oct 2007 because i do not want to play free lotto any more. they do not even came back to confirm my mails. if any one can help me to get them to stop the deductions i will appreciate.

South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 03:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-NY/internet/Free-Lotto-NY-I-gave-them-the-my-home-address-and-Debit-Card-informations-already-but-sti-326977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto NY