scholarship

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Stockholm Other
Free Lotto - PlasmaNet
PO Box 4562,Grand Central Station New York, New York United States of America

Free Lotto - PlasmaNet Ripoff bastards living on peoples hope that honesty exists New York New York

Well I was signing off from Myspace when this little box appears on screen telling me i've won something something. I was curious so I clicked the link. It led me to this FREE Lotto game which claimed that playing was free, the only thing one needed to do was to click on some banners and endure some commercials (adverts). Anyhow I thought why not just pick some numbers for fun, and so I did. The next day I recieve an email telling me I've won 1.000.000 dollars. Although I didn't believe it I replyed to the mail and followed the instructions which unfortunatly in the end led me to pay the sum of $9.99. Not a great loss, but I f***ing knew I something was wrong when that shit came up. But greed had a good grip on me.

The day after that I recieved an email telling me there was something wrong with the number I had submitted. Unfortunatly for me I had infact not followed the instructions well enough and had typed the subjectmessage incorrctly. The mail promted me to read the Prize Claims link to see if I might have done anything wrong. And indeed it stated that one must submit information about one self in order for them to verify my identity. I did so. Much to my regret. A day later reason caught up with me and I found this ripoff-page when snooping around on the net to find out anything else about FreeLotto other then what they had provided. And here I am. Now I havn't lost much. But they have my name, address, phonenumbers and date of birth . I have no idea if or how they can and/or will use it but the chance of them doing so exists. And I don't feel very comfortable knowing I gave them this information willingly. I know there are alot of others out there like me.

But don't let them get you too.

Isaac Stockholm
Sweden

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-PlasmaNet/New-York-New-York-10163/Free-Lotto-PlasmaNet-Ripoff-bastards-living-on-peoples-hope-that-honesty-exists-New-York-219435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto - PlasmaNet