Complaint Review: Free Lotto - PlasmaNet

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2007

• Reported By:warwick Other
Free Lotto - PlasmaNet
Internet U.S.A.

Free Lotto - PlasmaNet - freelottoezwin.com ripoff i joined this system and now i cant get them to cancell my subscription as they dont reply to my emails Internet

hi,
I would like to get this company called PlasmaNet inc investigated as i joined their online lotto games a while ago and i cant seem to get them to cancell my membership with them.Over the last two months i have sent them emails requesting to remove me from their automatic subscription to their daily lotto draws but they just dont reply to my emails.

What i do get is a lot of emails from them telling what my numbers are for tonights draw and the results but they have no valid contact service either by email or phone that you can go to.The only way that i can request to cancell my subscription is by replying to the results emails that they send me each day.

Im not sure where my emails are going but they are getting through because i dont receive any errors from my internet provider.

I would like someone to help me with getting this sorted out and to receive a refund for the money that they have automaticly deducted from my visa card and to put a stop to this happing again

Mark
warwick
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2007 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-PlasmaNet/internet/Free-Lotto-PlasmaNet-freelottoezwincom-ripoff-i-joined-this-system-and-now-i-cant-get-259397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto - PlasmaNet