Complaint Review: Free Lotto Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Cremona Alberta
Free Lotto Sweepstakes
42 Peterborough, SE15 2UD United Kingdom Nationwide U.S.A.

The Free Lotto Sweepstakes Say that I won 500,000 pounds. Peterborough United Kingdom

I keep getting emails saying that I won 500,000 pounds. But first we have to send info about me before they can send a cheque. I have replyed twice asking them for some proof that this is the real thing. They don't answer my emails back and they keep sending me emails saying I won.

Cremona, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-Sweepstakes/nationwide/The-Free-Lotto-Sweepstakes-Say-that-I-won-500000-pounds-Peterborough-United-Kingdom-275881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto Sweepstakes