• Report: #219546

• Submitted: Tue, November 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 07, 2006

• Reported By:Nassau Other
Free Lotto - freelotto.com
New York, New York U.S.A.

Free Lotto - freelotto.com Break my heart and my wallet, ripoff New York New York

I read the stories here and mine is similar, receiving emails everyday, stating that I won 1m, 50,000 and 300 respectively. It is sad to see these reports and to here that there are people out there collecting money from thousands of people all around the world. It makes me wonder who are these people. There are stories here with people who don't have much money and who trust these people to provide them with there winnings.

Lets say you got this email stating that you one million dollars and you beleive its true. What do you do? Leave your job? go and spend all your savings, knowing that you have big cash coming. What if you are ill and in need of medical attention, this is definely the answer to those medical bills. Finally, God has answered your prayers. I don't know how these people (freelotto.com)can sleep at night.

They are sending emails daily to thousands of people so why can they be tracked and stopped. The internet is our way of life now, almost everything is conducted here. This is like a world on its own, like a country, so we need laws to governed the internet and the actions that we do here. Criminal activities take place here so there should be some mechanism in place to combat these 'illegal' activities.

Patrice
Nassau
Bahamas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-freelottocom/New-York-New-York/Free-Lotto-freelottocom-Break-my-heart-and-my-wallet-ripoff-New-York-New-York-219546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto - freelotto.com