Complaint Review: Free Lotto - freelotto.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: Esse Elle — Maine USA
Free Lotto - freelotto.com

Free Lotto - freelotto.com FREE LOTTO IS NOT FREE/HAS A FEE...False advertising/should be criminal offense...public should prosecute these cons. Internet

FreeLotto is not free!  After wasting my time filling out all the info, I find out there's a fee involved.  I thought free meant no money needed on my part...silly me.  I'm so sick of getting scammed.  Just fixed another bunch today.  I sent FreeLotto a message about the fee for "Free Lotto"... wait...free fee?  it's like Clinton saying he had no sexual relations w/Lewinski.  I think it should be considered/legally a crime to do stuff like this. Then maybe we wouldn't have to keep dodging these internet robbers.  I have been scammed so bad (Enron, etc.) that these cons make me sick.
Thanks for listening and good luck to you good people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-freelottocom/internet/Free-Lotto-freelottocom-FREE-LOTTO-IS-NOT-FREEHAS-A-FEEFalse-advertisingshould-be-562641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto - freelotto.com