Complaint Review: Free Lotto ,sweeptakers Company

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Redditch Other
Free Lotto ,sweeptakers Company
PO Box 42, Internet United Kingdom

Free Lotto International Companyfree Lotto Companyfree Lotto sweeptakers Company free 500,000 cheque?? Peterborough Internet

Free Lotto Company, contacted me and asked for personal information about myself but no bank details had been asked, but the second email received, asked me to write a email to tnt couriers and ask them for the price it would cost to delivery my prize cheque. I have not yet responded to this next email, my partner wanted me to but I looked on the internet and found your site. But majority of other individuals are quoting the company netlottery.

Whilst here in the United Kingdom we have got the company Free Lotto Sweepstakers and also at the top of the 1st email it has got Experimental Bonanza, with the following email address at the side of it (j.bilsden@home.nl). I have been asked to write to tnt couriers with the contact name of Mr Wallace Hurley and the rep from the agency who is dealing with the cheque is called Emily Zachary. Is this a TRUE company or is it FAKE??

Simon
Redditch
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-sweeptakers-Company/internet/Free-Lotto-International-Companyfree-Lotto-Companyfree-Lotto-sweeptakers-Company-free-500-294497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto ,sweeptakers Company