Complaint Review: Free Lotto

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2007

• Reported By:Curacao Other
Free Lotto
420 Lexington,suite 2025 New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 212-9316760
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Freelotto Plasma Net I play free lotto in 3 different mail adress and i won more than $10.000.000 and i never hear of them more. New York New York

On Tuesday 13, 2007 10:55:07 AM, I play free lotto for the first time.
Tuesday 13, 2007 9:25:45 PM I receive a mail that if you're on the winning list verify your Pin# and only you will be paid in accordance the rules.
I have sent a letter with DHL express on February 20, 2007 to Plasma Net.Inc, P.O box 4562, Grand Central Station New York, NY 10163.
My shipper's account number is ---; shipment number is --- I will know if you receive my letter. I has sent my entire document with a copy of my drive license and a picture of my.

Someone name April has signature the envelope of DHL that she has received at February 26, 2007

Accordance rules I have to claim my prize in 30 days. I did it but I didn't hear any answer of them. I have to claim my prize with the credit card of my friend R. and on the statement we have see that they have take money of the credit card for 6 times:

I have won the same prize on the 3 mail adress 3 X $ 10.000.000 and more. Now a day they still sending me mail that i have to claim my prize and i have do it in february when i have to claim to. How long have I to claim my prize and they take money of the creditcard and they wantn't to pay me.

I have sent a complain with BBB but i never hear again of them.

I will know what is going to happen with my prize?

I hope to hear from you.

Yours faithfully

Netherlands Antilles

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2007 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto/New-York-New-York-10170/Freelotto-Plasma-Net-I-play-free-lotto-in-3-different-mail-adress-and-i-won-more-than-10-239619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto