Complaint Review: Free Lotto

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2007

• Reported By:saddlers village Other
Free Lotto
Lower Project Saddlers Village St.kitts St.kitts And Nevis, Other Saint Kitts and Nevis

Free Lotto i joined and played and now i can not get my money St.kitts And Nevis carribean island

My name is ------- and i have try to clam my money.but not getting through with it . And you all keep sending me a email.I will like you all 2 call me and i will let u no how to send my money.Please . That money have a lot of things to do where i live.And uyou keep sendind me a email about some one i do not even no.SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL.

saddlers village
Saint Kitts and Nevis

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2007 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto/Stkitts-And-Nevis-Other-00000/Free-Lotto-i-joined-and-played-and-now-i-can-not-get-my-money-Stkitts-And-Nevis-carribean-283126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto