Complaint Review: Free Lotto

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2007

• Reported By:Pretoria Other
Free Lotto
www.freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Free Lotto Free Lotto - A lot-to nothing but bull, do not cash their checks. Centurion Internet

Yes, I am now in trouble with my bank due to my CC has gone over the top. I am fuming. If I had the funds to get there I would hurt someone badly. The million dollars that they have said that I have won would have made me able to retire. At the age of 44 I, we could have had a nice house and cars.

I hope you all have sleepless nights until the day you go to h*ll.

Corrie Lorrie
Pretoria
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2007 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto/internet/Free-Lotto-Free-Lotto-A-lot-to-nothing-but-bull-do-not-cash-their-checks-Centurion-Int-263789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto