Complaint Review: Free Lotto

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011

• Reported By: wacolesha — jinja Uganda
Free Lotto

Free Lotto They charge my card monthly and i won 1$ several times but never paid my money and i want a refund for all the months i paid for FAST subscription, Internet

I subscribed to free lotto fast cash and i have been paying the monthly free and an additional fee so that my numbers are played twice. Sveral times i have been winning 1 dolla but i have never been paide, only i see their monthly deductions on my card statement.

I want a refund for all my monthly charges.

Please help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 02:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto/internet/Free-Lotto-They-charge-my-card-monthly-and-i-won-1-several-times-but-never-paid-my-money-806512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto