Complaint Review: Free Lotto.com

• Reported By:saginaw Michigan
Free Lotto.com
, New York U.S.A.

Free Lotto.com ripoff New York

I received an e-mail from freeloto.com. I joined for $9.99 a month which they are billing my credit card for. I gave them my free lotto picks. I have not heard a word from them since they started billing my credit card. I have no e-mail address for them or no address for them other than New York. I have not been able to contact them at all. So they continue to bill my credit card company for no services. My credit card company can't remove them from my credit card unless I can get a hold of freelotto.com and cancel my subscription, which i have been unable to do.

I can't even cancel my credit card without canceling my subscription. Looks like I will be getting ripped off for the rest of my life. This is a good reason not to give out credit card information on the internet.

saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lottocom/New-York/Free-Lottocom-ripoff-New-York-142198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto.com