• Report: #352094

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Mangawhai Other
Free Lotto.com
Free Lotto .com Internet U.S.A.

Free Lotto.com After learning it could be a scam I cancelled, but they are still debiting my creditcard each month Internet

Backon April 18th 2008 in a email i got from my son an add for free lotto came up saying I was a winner .When I opened it they asked for $14.99USD and my creditcard number and this is where I got scammed.

From then I heard nothing until the 26th April when I got an email from their Prize Supervisor re wins of $1,000,000 & $50,000 & $300 on the 19th of April
and asking me to put them on my contacts list so results could be sent to me.

This si when I checked them out on the web and found that these so called wins were only draws I was entered in not actual wins.

Realizing that it was'nt what it seemed at first I cancelled my membership.

But this was not the end of it as they are still took money from our account again on 20th May and 19th June.
As I no longer have their details on my outlook express I dont know where to go from here. I have been told to change my account number, but as I am only the second cerd holder on my husbands account and we have other auto payments coming out of it.

I hope by writing this report others may not get caught like I did.

Flossie
Mangawhai
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lottocom/internet/Free-Lottocom-After-learning-it-could-be-a-scam-I-cancelled-but-they-are-still-debiting-352094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto.com