Complaint Review: Free Reiki Attunement

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: letsbefriends — Long Beach California
Free Reiki Attunement
, Select State/Province USA

Free Reiki Attunement Did not provide me my certificate after I completed the program and paid for the certificate. n/a n/a

*Author of original report: I got my refund

About a week ago,I found freereikiattunement.com and decided to watch a few videos.I then saw that if you completed the videos you could recieve  a certificate for 10 bucks(big mistake).

So as you can guess I bought the certificate and I have never recieved the certificate or any notification that I will be getting anything.I have notified them twice since and no one has gotten back to me.Also this website will teach you nothing about reiki,so, I advice everyone that is interested in reiki to seek it else where.There are so many better schools and books that offer real information do not be a fool like me.So please do not give any money to freereikiattunement.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Reiki-Attunement/Select-StateProvince/Free-Reiki-Attunement-Did-not-provide-me-my-certificate-after-I-completed-the-program-and-1077278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Reiki Attunement

I got my refund

AUTHOR: letsbefriends - ()

I would just like to say that I recieved my refund.