Complaint Review: Free Spirit Jeans

• Submitted: Thu, May 18, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, May 18, 2000

• Reported By:Madison FL
Free Spirit Jeans
PO Box 589 Gladwyne, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Free Spirit Jeans Giveaway Rip-Off!

Last summer, I saw in ad in Seventeen for a free pair of Free Spirit Jeans. All you had to do was pay $10.50 for s/h. Of couse I jumped at the offer. Well, I got a couple of postcards saying my order was being backordered and I'd have them the next month. The last time I got a card from them was October. I haven't heard from them since. I've called them at least once a month since then, and every time they tell me they'll ship them this week. I still have not gotten my jeans. Eventually I started telling them I wanted my money back! I haven't seen that either. They tell me there was a larger demand than they had thought. Well, then they shouldn't have put another ad in Seventeen magazine THIS Month! I visited their website, www.FreeSpiritJeans.com and it told me the same BS they had told me. What a scam! I bet they're making a fortune off of shipping and handling prices for clothes they never ship or handle!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Spirit-Jeans/Gladwyne-Pennsylvania-19035/Free-Spirit-Jeans-Giveaway-Rip-Off-1034118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Spirit Jeans