Complaint Review: Free Spirit Jeans

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2003

• Reported By:Pekin Illinois
Free Spirit Jeans
www.freespiritjeans.com , Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Free Spirit Jeans I actually received my jeans! 2 years later - slow prossessing! Pennsylvania

I filed a report on this website back in August. Since then, I contacted the BBB and got no where. I then decided to contact the Attorney General's office in Illinois, and they also sent in a complaint for me.

Low and behold, I FINALLY got my jeans. Over 2 years later, but I did get them. Of course, they sent the wrong size..but I just thought I would let you all know, that it can happen.

It might be worth you time to contact the Attorney General's office for your state and see if they have a consumer division. It worked for me! Just so you know...it only cost them $3.05 to mail 3 pairs to me, so the shipping fee is still a ripoff. Good luck!

Amy
Pekin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2003 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Spirit-Jeans/Pennsylvania/Free-Spirit-Jeans-I-actually-received-my-jeans-2-years-later-slow-prossessing-Pennsylv-49773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Spirit Jeans