plot

• Submitted: Fri, January 24, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 24, 2003

• Reported By:Warrenville Illinois
Free Spirit Jeans
www.freespiritjeans.com Warrenville, Illinois U.S.A.

Free Spirit Jeans rip-off fraud business Philadelphia Pennsylvania

My mom and I ordered the jeans oner two years ago and have not recieved the jeans or our money back. I have tried everything from email, phone calls, and the mail. Nothing has worked.
I
have also filled out all types of refund request forms. Still nothing. I have now decided to fight back the attorney way. I have wriiten the Attorney General's office in my state and in PA. I think we all should do it.

We may never see the money, but I would be just as happy to stop Free Spirit from doing it to others.
Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
16th Flor, Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Phone # 717-787-3391

Lets work together and do what ever it takes to stop Free Spirit!!!

Sarah
Warrenville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2003 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Spirit-Jeans/Warrenville-Illinois-60555/Free-Spirit-Jeans-rip-off-fraud-business-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-42718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Spirit Jeans