• Report: #101904

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2004

• Reported By:St. Croix Other
Free Spirit Jeans
2711 Centerville Rd Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Free Spirit Jeans rip-off! Lying, thieves, scam, dishonest, don't trust them, never buy from them! Wilmington Delaware

I believe that I saw the ad about the "free jeans" in a popular teen magazine--so I thought okay 10.95 is not that bad just for shipping & handling. I agree with the other complaint that they were so quick to snatch your credit card information but they cant send a stupid pair of jeans? To tell the truth I had actually forgotten that I even paid those jeans--after months of questioning them about my order.

I always got the same response -- such as: "backordered" "ran out", "you will receive your jeans in july" and even "our company has changed". Now four years later I got a postcard forwarded from my previous address stating that the company "changed and the lost customer information" blah blah blah. What a load of crock! When I was able to get the company website--that didnt help either. I emailed them and they stuck to their same old story. They even said that I would end up getting the jeans in JULY 2004. LOL Whatever!

Honestly I had grown pretty upset-- all these promises and NOTHING--not to mention I was not the same size anymore. I just wanted my money back--And I made that clear from the numberous emails that I sent. What's a girl to do? I can just imagine how many people they ripped off! And it makes me very mad!

Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Free Spirit Jeans

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2004 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Spirit-Jeans/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Free-Spirit-Jeans-rip-off-Lying-thieves-scam-dishonest-dont-trust-them-never-buy-fr-101904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Spirit Jeans