Complaint Review: Free Spirit Jeans

• Reported By:Colby KS
Free Spirit Jeans
www.freespiritjeans.com Internet U.S.A.

Free Spirit Jeans Free jeans and shirts that never come. N/A Internet

I ordered a pair of jeans and two shirts for a total of $24.85 shipping billed to my credit card. That was on November 12, 2000. As of now, April 7th, 2002, I have not yet received them.

On my original receipt it said they would arrive in 8 weeks. I e-mailed them again on February 28, 2001 and they said to look to receive my order in March.

Contacted them again on May 2nd, 2001 to check on my order and they said "We know your confirmation shows a ship date of Feb/March but we started shipping at the end of April. Your order will arrive shortly. Please allow at least 30 days for your free jeans to arrive. If there will be a further delay we will contact you."

Well, no jeans and no contact from them either. Several e-mails later, the same run-a round and nothing to show for my efforts.

I'm not going to go for the refund because I'd rather have the jeans and shirts I ordered and also because I probably won't see the refund anyway.

Janet
Colby, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2002 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Spirit-Jeans/internet/Free-Spirit-Jeans-Free-jeans-and-shirts-that-never-come-NA-Internet-18360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Spirit Jeans