Complaint Review: Free Spirit Jeans

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2001

• Reported By:Elkhart Indiana
Free Spirit Jeans
Nationwide U.S.A.

Free Spirit Jeans - Thank You! - their scam is brilliant, I'm using it on my creditors, I'll be "bill free"!'!

.....for the clever idea! After reading the complaints here on the subject E business and the complaint alluding to the statement on the Free Spirit Jeans web page, I had to check it out myself. Holy %x&*X&, Batman; what a wonderful ploy!

Their statement: >>>>"We will no longer accept complaints or customer service via U.S. Mail due to Anthrax concerns. "<<<<

That's absolutely BRILLIANT. I'm composing a similar statement to be sent to all my creditors in relation to MY not accepting mail for the same reason. Voila!....no more bills!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Spirit-Jeans/nationwide/Free-Spirit-Jeans-Thank-You-their-scam-is-brilliant-Im-using-it-on-my-creditors-I-9885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Spirit Jeans