Complaint Review: Free and Powerful

• Submitted: Sat, August 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Cincinnati Ohio U.S.A.
Free and Powerful

Free and Powerful Free and Powerful Powerswitch Free and Powerful/Powerswitch is a rip off. They are no help and won't refund my money. NA, Internet

I entered this program 5/13/2011. I have several times attempted to complete a step in the program(which I have been unable to do) and I have several times requested assistance from them regarding completing this step. I have also requested a refund of the $47 I paid for this before. When such assistance has not been forthcoming. have tried calling their "customer service" phone number and when someone answered he told me I had a wrong number.I called the number ( which is the # that PayPal has for the seller) and the person who answered told me it is not Free & Powerful. So it's either a wrong number or he was lying to me. So I have attempted to contact them by phone but have had no success. If they are not going to help me with this then I want a refund of the $47 I paid for it. Otherwise I am calling it a ripoff.

Bill Cincinnati, OH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-and-Powerful/internet/Free-and-Powerful-Free-and-Powerful-Powerswitch-Free-and-PowerfulPowerswitch-is-a-rip-off-761883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free and Powerful