Complaint Review: Free credit report.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jeff — Shamokin Pennsylvania United States of America
Free credit report.com

Free credit report.com took $90 from my checking account for services they didnt provide Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: free credit report still taking money

They took  $90 dollars from my checking account for services they didnt provide. They said get 3 reports from the 3 reporting agencies for $49.95 an if any of agencies fail to give report you would not have to pay. Well Equifax did not give report, so instead they took three payments from Experian of $29.95 an a processing fee of $1 from my checking account. contacted both on Friday an they said I would be credited my money back. checked my bank today an still not credited so I called them both and they said It may take awhile because according to them it was never taken from my bank. I told i was looking at my statement while talking to them an they still inisted it wasnt taken. I told them it beeter be in my bank by tommorrow or Ill be contacting BBB an a lawyer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-credit-reportcom/internet/Free-credit-reportcom-took-90-from-my-checking-account-for-services-they-didnt-provide-795890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free credit report.com

free credit report still taking money

AUTHOR: Jeff Weikel - (United States of America)

Cancelled my order with them back in november when they took $92 from my checking acct, as of today they still are taking $14.95 a month out of my acct. talked to them there saying that even after cancelation they still have a $14.95 a month fee AN NEVER TOLD ME.pLUS STILL AFTER NONE OF THE 3 AGENCIES THAT REPORT THEY STILL HAVE NE SCORE FOR ME.