Complaint Review: Free lotto ez win

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2007

• Reported By:Dubai Other
Free lotto ez win
www.freelottoezwin.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelottoezwin Non receipt of winner package after almost 2 months of winning ripoff New York Internet

*Consumer Comment: All in a name

I was informed via mail after the daily draw about my nos matches all the 6 numbers in the 30th Jan 2007 draw. As per their procedure I wrote to their consumer service about my winning mail along with the TSN no and winning numbers to which I received a reply which is reproduced as below : I have been following up with them through numerous mails about non receipt of the winner's package but I have got no response. I do keep getting their daily numbers for the draw and the results without fail in my e mail in box but no replies to my winnings. Can some one help me get my 10,000 usd winnings from this company?

Congratulations on your recent win in FreeLottoEZWin!

Bruce Karassik, our Prize Coordinator, will be sending you a winner's package in 5-7 business days, by regular mail, with instructions on how to receive your winnings.

Thank you for participating in our games.

Good luck in tonight's drawing!

Elaine Perez
FreeLottoEZWin Customer Service

United Arab Emirates

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2007 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-lotto-ez-win/internet/Freelottoezwin-Non-receipt-of-winner-package-after-almost-2-months-of-winning-ripoff-New-Y-239633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free lotto ez win

All in a name

AUTHOR: Micheal - (U.S.A.)

There are several of these online lotto scams to be found. If you did not remember entering it then one shouldn't believe what they say about you being a winner.

I myself wouldn't believe anything this company tells me because of the name. The name does not sound like something a legit company would use.

"Free lotto ez win" The "ez" sounds too generic, to urban, to slangish to be taken seriously by me. Many companies do not use such names in the products or company name. Those that do aren't so high caliber and or are a scam.