dressed

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Trina — Miami Florida
FreeCam.com
Internet USA

FreeCam.com Free Cam The Company Free Cam or FreeCam.com Is A Scam - My Worst Free Webcam Website Experience Internet

This site totally ripped me off I worked for 2 months and never got paid. This is very sad and after learning that this has happened to many people besides me I wanted to warn others about this company Free Cam or Freecam.com. I am not sure if they are affiliated with My Free Cams becuase the interface looked similar. I did work for my free cams in the past and the site really sucked even though there are a lot of customers nobody spends any money and this site was the same thing.

I did at least get paid however on my free cams. I worked for other big name networks and they never asked me to get naked for free like this company did. Please learn from my mistake and use a brand name comapny with names like Hustler, Penthouse, Playboy, etc... so at least they have paying customers and big spenders an you will at least get paid for your work. This was very very sad and a terrible way to do business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeCamcom-/internet/FreeCamcom-Free-Cam-The-Company-Free-Cam-or-FreeCamcom-Is-A-Scam-My-Worst-Free-Webcam-1053330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeCam.com