Complaint Review: FreeCreditScore.Com

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By: Sandra — Newport News Virginia United States of America
FreeCreditScore.Com

FreeCreditScore.Com Decieved about retrieving my credit score for free, unable to access the program, called 1-888-462-7061 to get assistance because I couldnot access the system and I requested at that time to cancell, Internet

*Consumer Comment: A BIT OF REAL WORLD FINANCIAL EDUCATION

On 09/13/10, I was on line searching for a pay day loan and this site (FreeCreditScore.com) came up and I had to get my credit score prior to proceeding. So I processed the application and set up a user name and pass word and when I tried to get in the system I couldnot.

I immediately dialed the 1-888-462-7061 number that was for assistance and cancellation. I reached an associate and explained my problem and she stated that she could see that I could not get into the system because the system was asking me questions that a corect answer was not provided. So I was supposed to be emailed when the system was fixed.

But I told the associate that I was fed up already and to please cancell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeCreditScoreCom/internet/FreeCreditScoreCom-Decieved-about-retrieving-my-credit-score-for-free-unable-to-access-646100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeCreditScore.Com

A BIT OF REAL WORLD FINANCIAL EDUCATION

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

1. PAY DAY LOANS ARE CROOKED AS EVERYTHING. THEY CHARGE YOU AN INCREDIBLY HIGH AMOUNT OF INTEREST. INTEREST IS THEIR FEE TO LOAN YOU THE MONEY AND I HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE HAVING TO PAY $800-$900 ON A $150 LOAN. THAT IS JUST NOT GOOD BUSINESS, IT IS NOT SMART.

SO IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD SOMETHING, DO NOT BUY IT.

2. FREE CREDIT REPORT.COM HAS NEAT COMMERCIALS ON TV BUT IN REAL LIFE, IT IS NOT FREE -- IN FACT IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE. IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF IT WASN'T A SCAM TO GET YOUR PERSONAL IDENTITY INFORMATION.

IT MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE BEEN THE REAL SITE EITHER!

TERRORISTS AND CRIMINALS SET UP FAKE SITES THAT LOOK LIKE THE REAL ONES SO THEY CAN GET AND USE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO FINANCE HORRIBLE AND ILLEGAL THINGS. I WOULDN'T WANT MY MONEY GOING TO KILL PEOPLE OR BUY ILLEGAL DRUGS!  IF YOU ARE NOT VERY CAREFUL WHEN USING THE INTERNET, THAT IS WHERE YOUR MONEY WILL GO AND WHEN THE LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE COME TO YOUR HOUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CLUE.

3. NEVER GIVE GET OUT ANY OF YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION OUT ON THE INTERNET OR THE PHONE OR YOUR PERSONAL IDENTITY INFORMATION EITHER!

This means your date of birth, drivers license and state, social security number, home address --- real name --NOTHING!

JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET DOES NOT MEAN IT IS TRUE.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC