Complaint Review: FreeCreditScore.com

FreeCreditScore.com
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California United States of America

FreeCreditScore.com Unauthorized billing transactions Irvine, California

Short and to the point.

Freecreditscore.com/Experian did 5 automatic withdrawls on my account in under 30 days!

I signed up and was to be charged $14.99 per month for credit score monitoring. December 31st 2012 I was charged twice at $14.99. Called and she said she would refund the money in 7-10 business days. I then noticed for my January 2013 payment i was charged 3 times on 1/28/13. That is 5 charges in less than 1 month. I called and they refused to refund my money. I am going to my Chase bank and tell them the charges were unauthorized and make a report with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeCreditScorecom/Irvine-California-92623-9729/FreeCreditScorecom-Unauthorized-billing-transactions-Irvine-California-1005501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeCreditScore.com