Complaint Review: FreeCreditScore.com

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: Ogirl77 — Eugene Oregon United States of America
FreeCreditScore.com
PO Box 19729 Internet United States of America

FreeCreditScore.com Experian Consumer Report False Advertising, Thieves! Irvine, Internet

I signed up for a free one week trial at free credit score.com.  Immediately my account was charged 29.95- I read all the fine print, it never mentioned that charge.

I called customer service and they informed me that they have a "no refunds" policy and that the 29.95 charge was for an "upgraded service I chose"  I NEVER clicked on anything other than the free week trial and I only had my "membership" for about 30 minutes.  I filed a report with the better business bureau and I encourage all of you to do the same.  The companies info is as follows:

freecreditscore.com

Experian Consumer Reports
Headquarters
PO Box 19729
Irvine CA  92623

800.220.2626

949.567.5758- Fax

This is a scam- this is not the same company as freecreditreport.com as we have all seen on tv.  These guys are crooks and will make money off of us a little at a time until we stop them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeCreditScorecom/internet/FreeCreditScorecom-Experian-Consumer-Report-False-Advertising-Thieves-Irvine-Internet-709015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeCreditScore.com