Complaint Review: FreeHampReport

• Updated: Sat, October 02, 2010

• Reported By: Chuck — Williamsport Pennsylvania United States of America
FreeHampReport

FreeHampReport NEVER REFUNDED MY MONEY, Internet

I was cold called by freehampreport. I talked to Chris Lemus who told me I qualified for the loan modification program. I paid $495 money back gaurenteed to proceede further. He pushed me to a Loan Specialist Micheal Brodwolf who told me I don't qualify. I told him no problem refund my money. It took 3 weeks of calls and e-mails just to get the form for a refund. I filled it out in detail and sent it in. I still have not been able to get my money back.

Almost all my contacts with them were by e-mails I have documented proof of them saying money back gaurentee and Documented proof that FreeHampReport could not help me and they still don't refund my money. I have tried calling Edwin Colina who was the guy in charge of the refunds I also e-mailed him and filled out there web request for contact. No one will respond I also talked to Doug Blake who pushed me off also. Now when I call their 1877 number it is Disconnected I want my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2010 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeHampReport/internet/FreeHampReport-NEVER-REFUNDED-MY-MONEY-Internet-646896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeHampReport