Complaint Review: FreeLogoServices.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Franklin Tennessee United States of America
FreeLogoServices.com

FreeLogoServices.com I purchased one logo and was sent me a download for the wrong logo. Will not respond to emails or phone calls Internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE

On 5/10/12 I purchased a logo that I had previously saved on the FreeLogoServices.com website.  The logo that I purchased was one of three that I had saved on their website.  I received several emails reminding me that the Logo's were still available.  The emails listed (along with a picture) as three logo's.  Each logo had a link to "Buy Now" or "Edit".  I clicked on the middle logo that i wanted to purchase.  The web site took me through a series of questions, including credit card payment info.  I finalized my order and it provided me a link to download the wrong Logo.  It showed my purchase as the first logo that I had saved.  I immediately sent an email to FreeLogoServices.com explaining my problem along with a screen capture to show what had happened, I didn't download the Logo that I was given a link to.  Nearly 7 hours later I received an email as follows:  "Can you please send me a screen shot of the problem you are experiencing, I will have our Tech Team look into the problem."

I'm sorry for the inconvenience,
Claudia G.
Customer Service Representative

The next morning I sent another detailed message along with another screen shot.  I have sent three additional messages, made numerous phone calls that go directly to voice mail and have left one voice mail.

I have yet to get anyone to call me back or respond in any way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLogoServicescom/internet/FreeLogoServicescom-I-purchased-one-logo-and-was-sent-me-a-download-for-the-wrong-logo-882631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLogoServices.com

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States of America)

They were slow in responding, however, they came through.  Very pleased with the end result.