Complaint Review: FreeLotto - FreeLotto.com - FreeLottoEZWin

• Updated: Tue, February 20, 2007

• Reported By:East London Other
FreeLotto - FreeLotto.com - FreeLottoEZWin
Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto.com - Plasma Net - FreelottoEZwin Ripoff misleading advertising reasonable expectations via e-mail ! Internet I

Joined via FAST service, supplied credit card details, received numerous URGENT e-mails for me to respond and verify that I am who I am. Was supposed to have won 1 Mill USD, then 300 USD, then 500 USD, then another 10 USD.

Each time I tried to respond, I was simply re-routed to the FAST Registration page, the same questions being asked etc ; as a result, I have been ripped off 3 times, not only with 3 x payments being deducted from my credit card, but being advised per e-mail by a certain Josh Pratt, that these three extra accounts would be closed and my monies refunded in full.I am still waiting.

I had very reasonable expectations and have suffered from panic and anxiety attacks since falling for this scam. I was looking at winning something, not losing monies which we cannot afford to.

I was sent so many, many e-mails stating that I had prizes pending ... all with different dates, obviously generated by auto responders.

They need to be stopped in their tracks, an fulfil the promisary pending payments to those that they convinced were legible.They state that they have paid out around 75 Mill USD thusfar ... well, I want my share after all the heartache and emotional, anxious turmoil that they have inflicted on me, from the first day I received their "Good News" winning notification e-mail.

I hope many in the same boat read this e-mail, sink their teeth in and don't relent. Living in South Africa, there's not a lot I can do - but, I'm sure ROR CAN.
Give them what they so well deserve.

Moira
East London
South Africa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLotto-FreeLottocom-FreeLottoEZWin/internet/Freelottocom-Plasma-Net-FreelottoEZwin-Ripoff-misleading-advertising-reasonable-exp-236683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto - FreeLotto.com - FreeLottoEZWin