Complaint Review: FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J. Aronin

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2007

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J. Aronin
345 Driftwood Avenue, Unit 1203 North York, Ontario Canada

FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J. Aronin Internet Scam to dig your credit card. _repeated emails New York New York

I received several emails from this Freelotto, claiming that I had won several prizes from $300. to 1 million. Of course the scam is the same one. I had to verify my claim. By doing it, I am asked to pick numbers, or play hot picks or quick picks and on the next page I have to pay for this with a credit card. I stop there. This week I received about 4-5 of these emails. This is very convincing and if I didn't know better this company would probably have my credit card number by now. However, before I did that, I checked the name of the company and reports of fraud and scam came out. Thanks for RIP Off Website. There should be a way to stop this company to do arms to gullible people.

be aware of this person Kevin J. Aronin at freelotto.com

Toronto, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLotto-PlasmaNet-Kevin-J-Aronin/North-York-Ontario-M3N-2P4/FreeLotto-PlasmaNet-Kevin-J-Aronin-Internet-Scam-to-dig-your-credit-card-repeated-e-280536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J. Aronin