Complaint Review: FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J Aronin

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2008

• Reported By:Istanbul Other
FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J Aronin
Coordinator@FreeLotto.com Internet Turkey

FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J Aronin CEO Received 161 suggestions of big wins since 14/7/2007 when I started saving them. Cannot unsubscribe. No replies to emails New York Internet

I joined FreeLotto on Sunday October 8th 2006. I received daily draws for some time and then they stopped. They said by automatic email that there was a problem with my credit card and my account was suspended pending new information about my account.

I resubmitted and nothing happened - no daily draws. I unsubscribed from sheer frustration. The company acknowledged the "unsubscribe" and I thought that would be the end of the matter.

Lo and behold from that day onward I have been receiving at least one and sometimes two lengthy emails per day, talking about cheques awaiting my confirmation of pin code - from $300, on through to $10,000,000.

Confirmation is always impossible becaus of bank card problems!

On June 14th 2007 I began to save these offerings in a special Freelotto file.
I have 161 to date. If I could find a key email I would send them all poff in a lump and jam their inbox!

This is clearly a fearful scam, as "Ripoff" has confirmed for me. Mercifully, they haven't managed to screw me yet - touch wood, but I appear to have been lucky!

The number of people who have suffered from this company's malpractice and have received no joy when they attempt to get satisfaction suggests that there is something very wrong with the laws at present!

I would certainly jump on any bandwagon legal action that "Ripoff" saw fit to initiate - or approved of. Clearly they are a rogue company of the worst kind.
$9,99 x even 1,000,000 subscribers per month is serious money for a crook to be allowed to pocket for no return.

Chris
Istanbul
Turkey

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLotto-PlasmaNet-Kevin-J-Aronin/internet/FreeLotto-PlasmaNet-Kevin-J-Aronin-CEO-Received-161-suggestions-of-big-wins-since-147-297461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto - PlasmaNet - Kevin J Aronin