Complaint Review: FreeLotto - PlasmaNet

• Submitted: Mon, January 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 29, 2007

• Reported By:Walvis Bay Other
FreeLotto - PlasmaNet
PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station Internet U.S.A.

FreeLotto - PlasmaNet TOTALLY CONFUSED. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING REQUIRED FROM ME BUT STILL I AM UNABLE TO CLAIM THESE FANTASTIC PRIZES THEY KEEP TELLING ME ABOUT. ripoff NEW YORK New York Internet

Hi, I was browsing the net one day and got one of those you're an instant winner report just click here which I did. I filled out all the relevant information and told that there was no obligation that I would still receive my cheque for just over 2000 Dollars US I presume.

Well I'm still waiting. I've since had problems claiming these so called prizes I have won which have varied from 300 dollars to 10 000 and 50 000 and even more. I've just received a notice saying that this is not a joke just claim your prize but when I do it tells me that my credit card info is incorrect.

I email them and ask what I'm supposed to do and they send me an auto reply so there is no way to contact anybody to get a straight answer. I would love to be the winner of that money but alas it seems it is not meant to be. I did receive two cheques in the post from them one for 18cents and the other for 1 dollar. HAHAHAHAHA the joke is on me isn't it.

I have three teenage daughters and we could use that kind of money believe me. Oh well I hope if these people aren't for real that they get what's coming to them.
Thanks for being there. It's good to get it off my chest. I'm really frustrated with them.

Judith
Walvis Bay
Namibia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2007 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLotto-PlasmaNet/internet/FreeLotto-PlasmaNet-TOTALLY-CONFUSED-I-HAVE-DONE-EVERYTHING-REQUIRED-FROM-ME-BUT-STILL-233249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto - PlasmaNet