Complaint Review: FreeLotto / Plasmanet

• Submitted: Sat, March 31, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2007

• Reported By:Camden New Jersey
FreeLotto / Plasmanet
New York, New York U.S.A.

FreeLotto / Plasmanet FreeLotto FAST. is still taking money out of my Account every month maybe twice a month, and I have asked they to STOP by writting complaints to them and they are not contacting me back about this sitation. but they continue to take my MONEY. they keep telling me I have won some money and they keep sending me E-Mail to claim my prize but then they want more money to claim the prize i already wo Ripoff New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Drive over to New York City from Camden.

FreeLotto FAST. is still taking money out of my Account every month maybe twice a month , and I have asked them to STOP by writting complaints to them and they are not contacting me back about this sitation . But they continue to take my MONEY . they keep telling me I have won some money and they keep sending me E-Mail to claim my prize but then they want more money to claim the prize i already won so I see it's really a big boggest scam and I want my money back . I try to search for a phone number for this Company but can't find one . Can someone please find these people so this can stop To us innocent people like me . I'm sooooooooo sorry I fell for this scam...

Colleen
Camden, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2007 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLotto-Plasmanet/New-York-New-York/FreeLotto-Plasmanet-FreeLotto-FAST-is-still-taking-money-out-of-my-Account-every-month-241741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto / Plasmanet

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Drive over to New York City from Camden.

AUTHOR: Dennis Ray - (U.S.A.)

Take a drive over to N.Y.C. and check them out and let everyone know what their scam is all about. Ask for your money back while your there.

PlasmaNet, 420 Lexington Ave, Suite 2435, New York, NY 10170, US. 212-931-6760

The New York Attorney General does not seem to care that these crooks have been riping people off for years (Record created on 23-Oct-1996).

Good luck!