Sheets

• Submitted: Tue, December 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 05, 2006

• Reported By:Kitimat British Columbia
FreeLotto
www.freelotto.com/offer.asp Www.freelotto.com, Nationwide, Internet, NEW YORK U.S.A.

FreeLotto I like to close my membership with freelotto, I send at least 25 Emails with no response from the I also make a request no more charges to my credit card but no body listens. freelotto.com Nationwide, Internet, NEW YORK

*Consumer Suggestion: Call your Credit Card Company

I Email Freelotto company at least 20-30 times I made a request to cancel my membership immediately and no more chargers to my credit card every think I did every effort I make is with out luck,I do not know what else should I do ,nobody ever got back to me with a responed,these people should be punished ,they should be held accuantable for scaming people,

Danuta
Kitimat, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2006 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLotto/Wwwfreelottocom-Nationwide-Internet-NEW-YORK/FreeLotto-I-like-to-close-my-membership-with-freelotto-I-send-at-least-25-Emails-with-no-223793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Brandy - (U.S.A.)

Call your credit card company and provide them proof of the emails showing the date you cancelled and they will apply the charges back to your card. Something like this happened to me once with another company and this is what I did and they credited my account for the charges from the date I emailed them to cancel. I hope this helps.

#2 Consumer Suggestion