• Report: #262044

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
FreeLotto
FreeLotto.com Internet U.S.A.

FreeLotto - FreeLotto.com ripoff Robbed and left to dry Internet

I applied to an online lottery, and apparently won 1 million dolloars. They did not, however, send me the PIN number I was suppose to get in the mail that I need to send them in order to everify that I won.

So now I have done everything I possibly could to verify with them, sending e-mails, reverifying my credit card, everything, and all I ever get is a auto-reply with the top 20 used FAQs. Then, latter, I get more messages like this one at the bottom, saying that I have won and STILL just need to verify. These people just take your money and leave you on your own from then on, but are happy to keep taking more from you.

This is an example of what I keep getting sent:

ATTENTION Chris

Chris, Division of Unclaimed Funds, created by PNI to locate individuals with eligible funds available to them. PNI, a global purveyor of online sweepstakes has awarded over $76,000,000.00 (Seventy-six million in US dollars) to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating 14 millionaires and 3 Ten Million Dollar Winners. Christian George OF Roanoke, the check below may be yours to claim. Review the official listing below to determine if you are eligible.
07/16/07

CHRIS, GEORGE ********, Virginia $1,000,000.00 PENDING
Joseph Lyddane Waldorf, MD $10,000.00 PAID
Dennis S. Oak Harbor, OH $10,000.00 PENDING
Jerry Mitchelson Sierra Vista, AZ $300.00 PAID

This is the kind of thing I keep getting sent. I could use some help with this, either by getting me my money or getting me peace of mind. Thankyou for your time.

Christian
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLotto/internet/FreeLotto-FreeLottocom-ripoff-Robbed-and-left-to-dry-Internet-262044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto