Complaint Review: FreeLotto/PlasmaNet

• Updated: Wed, October 04, 2006

• Reported By:Stellenbosch Other
www.freelotto.com Internet South Africa

FreeLotto PlasmaNet scam on the Internet freelotto.com Internet

I received a winner banner flash on my computer screen while on the internet, claiming I'm the lucky winner of R1,000,000.00 After sending my details they still need me to give a credit card number and after e-mailing them what to do because I don't have a credit card (actually I do)I got no reply (yet)....in the meantime I investigate them a little and found out it's a scam (which I already suspect). They have my address details but luckily not my card number!!! I wonde how many people are scamed by them and if there is nothing one can do to stop them!

South Africa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2006 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLottoPlasmaNet/internet/FreeLotto-PlasmaNet-scam-on-the-Internet-freelottocom-Internet-214106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto/PlasmaNet