Complaint Review: FreeLotto.com - PlasmaNet

• Submitted: Sat, December 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 30, 2006

• Reported By:Pocatello Idaho
FreeLotto.com - PlasmaNet
FreeLotto.com New York, New York U.S.A.

FreeLotto.com - PlasmaNet ripped off 9.99 and got me to play their fake lotto New York New York

I was offered to get into the lotto for 9.99 after they sent me an email that stated that I won 500,000.00 and 1,000,000.00. Then said I could get into the lotto with 9.00 off, that made it .99 to get into it.

Then I won a dollar. Then I forgot to cancel. I was charged 9.99 for that month. Then I won nothing and cancelled. I keep getting the winning notification.

I responded and have never got a response to my response. I thought I would check them for fraud and seen this site.

Pocatello, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2006 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLottocom-PlasmaNet/New-York-New-York-10163/FreeLottocom-PlasmaNet-ripped-off-999-and-got-me-to-play-their-fake-lotto-New-York-New-228024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto.com - PlasmaNet