• Report: #220647

• Updated: Tue, November 14, 2006

• Reported By:Sault Saint Marie Ontario
FreeLotto.com, PlasmaNet
FreeLotto.com Internet U.S.A.

FreeLotto.com, PlasmaNet expects payment for a so-called "free lottery draw" Nationwide

I found this so-called "FreeLotto", well now I cannot stop the e-mails from coming and they claim I have won a prize but expect me to "Pay" some sort of subscription fee.

I replied to the e-mail and said to take it out of my (supposed)winnings, all I got was and auto-reply and no real person.I got another e-mail (my 3rd or 4th) from them today saying, "they need to get ahold of me, to comfirm my winnings"

When I clicked on the e-mail to see what the purpose of the message, I got the same as always, asking me to pick 6 numbers from each box and then for a form of payment.

If you go through the rules they set out it states:( I cut and pasted this from the site) OFFICIAL RULES OF FREELOTTO

NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE ACCESS FEE NECESSARY TO PLAY

The FreeLotto is a nuciance and should have their domain name revoked.

Michelle
Sault Saint Marie, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2006 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLottocom-PlasmaNet/internet/FreeLottocom-PlasmaNet-expects-payment-for-a-so-called-free-lottery-draw-Nationwide-220647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto.com, PlasmaNet