Complaint Review: FreeLotto.com, S.Roman, C.Allison, B.Sape, Kevin J Aronin

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Chaguanas Other
FreeLotto.com, S.Roman, C.Allison, B.Sape, Kevin J Aronin
P.O.Box4582, New York, New York 10163 Internet U.S.A.

FreeLotto.com, S.Roman, C.Allison, B.Sape, Kevin J Aronin Lotto Scam New York Internet

I have been playing free lotto for some time now.

On June 20th 2009 I received four emails telling me I have won the following sums of money : $300.00, $50,000.00 and $1,000000.00. I followed the instructions carefully but it ended up with having to pay for a subscription which they tell you is optional.

After a further week I received yet another email showing me the cheque for $1,000000.00 to claim. I have not paid for the subscription so it seems I cannot get my cheque, but instead they came up with a new scheme.

When playing the 'freelotto' I was given a TSN number for each game, but it seems that when you win they require that number but do not tell you the date or number of game that these winnings are for so they refuse to pay because you are not providing them with this so called TSN number.

How is that for SCAM?

Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLottocom-SRoman-CAllison-BSape-Kevin-J-Aronin/internet/FreeLottocom-SRoman-CAllison-BSape-Kevin-J-Aronin-Lotto-Scam-New-York-Internet-463489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto.com, S.Roman, C.Allison, B.Sape, Kevin J Aronin