• Report: #292002

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:Piitsburgh Pennsylvania
FreeLotto.com
e-offers@freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

FreeLotto.com I try to contact to them throught e-mails nomber of times, but can not find them to do it. need a comformation number to give to the card company,but can not fine a no. no where. company like this should be found and closed down . refund peoples money back also. we are moving I guess we will never see our money .if anyone can help cancel this i would be very pleased. I Don't Know, May Be New York. Internet

When i sign in for this program duoring the promotional time, free loto.com charges should be only o.99$, BUT THE FIRST MONTH THEY DID 2 CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT IN AMMOUNT OF 10$ AND 22.98$. i HAVE TRYED TO CONTACT TO THEM ABOUT THIS CHARGES AND CONCELATION OF MY ACCOUNT, HOWEVER THEIR PAGE FOR CONCELATION IS NOT WORKING AND CUTOMER SERVICE PHONE NOMBER IS NOWERE TO BE FOUND. i HAVE TRYED A NOMBER OF TIMES TO CONTACT THEM THROUGH E-MAELS, WHICH I SAVED AS A PROVE, BUT THEY STILL KEEP CHARGING ME TO MY ACCOUNT AND CONTACT TO ME WITHOUT ANSEWERING ON MY E-MAILS.

I AM USING THIS PAGE AS MY LAST RESORT AND PRAER TO MAKE THIS COMPANY ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND WARN OTHERS TO AVOID THIS SCAM COMKPANY THAT SHOULD BE INVESTIGATE AND CLOUSE DOWN!

Inna
Piitsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLottocom/internet/FreeLottocom-I-try-to-contact-to-them-throught-e-mails-nomber-of-times-but-can-not-find-292002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto.com