Complaint Review: FreeLotto.comNy

• Submitted: Tue, October 31, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 20, 2006

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
FreeLotto.comNy
automaticsub service freelotto.comny Internet U.S.A.

FreeLotto.com cancell 2 times and they continue chargen my credit card Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Cancel your card

I have cancell this Freelotto and they continue to charge my credit card 9.99 every mouth .I cancell by internet 2 times and they still continue to rip me off

Carlos
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2006 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeLottocomNy/internet/FreeLottocom-cancell-2-times-and-they-continue-chargen-my-credit-card-Internet-218497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeLotto.comNy

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Cancel your card

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

The same thing happened to me. They sent me an e-mail to receive a free trial offer for .99. I figured for .99 I would try it.

I cancelled before the trial period was up, and then I come to find out a couple months later they had charged me 9.99 twice. I used a visa debit, and my bank said there was no way to get the money back if I used my debit card. I also had several other charges for small fees less than $20.00 all those mics. charges, not sure if it was someone from Freelotto or not, but it wiped out my checking. The bank said it was like handing over cash and I could not get it back. They could investigate for $35.00 a transaction. For the small charges and overdrafts I had already received, I wasn't going to bother.

I cancelled my debit card. My suggestion to you, is try to dispute the charges with your credit card company or bank, and if that does not work, then cancel it. That is what I did. Now if they try to charge me, it won't go through.