Complaint Review: FreePhoneTracer

• Submitted: Sun, May 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: Surf Florist — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
FreePhoneTracer

FreePhoneTracer Doesn't work and the company doesn't honor its money back guarantee Internet

On March 05, 2012, I signed up for this service which promised a "Money Back Guarantee" in their e-mail soliciation.   The first week I tried using this service 6-7 times; each time, the response came back unknown.   I tried a number of additional times over the next couple of weeks with only two results (and one of those two results is my home landbased line that is listed in the phone directory).

So I decided to take them up on their guarantee.  They ignored my emails of April 01, 2012 and April 26, 2012.   Brad, a customer service supervisor responded to my May 14, 2012 letter by saying:  "We have reviewed your account and are unable to refund your membership since you have used the account since the date of purchase. The terms of our website also state that after 60 days all sales are final. We have canceled your membership so you will not be billed in the future. You can use your membership until 3-5-2013."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreePhoneTracer/internet/FreePhoneTracer-Doesnt-work-and-the-company-doesnt-honor-its-money-back-guarantee-Inter-885302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreePhoneTracer