Complaint Review: FreeScore

• Reported By: Ruby — Washigton Pennsylvania United States of America
FreeScore
20 Glover Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

FreeScore MVQ*Freescore Old lady duped Norwalk, Connecticut

I am embarrasssed to say how many months I let this outfit remove money from my bank account for "membership" to their "service".

Free credit report, which I didn't even need, but curiosity prompted me.  What I overlooked was when this free offer ended they would take monthly payments of $29.95 without ever, another warning.

I am 75 and without reliable transportation, do some shopping online and have noticed that the company I am ordering from will sometimes show up under a different name on my bank statement.  Therefore, when I saw charges for $29.95 on my statement I blamed myself for not keeping track of my purchases.

After I realized what was happening, I tried to get information on this group.  When I called them the automated "person" directed me to enter my "membership number".  I couldn't do that because I never received a membership number and the call could not continue until I did.

Eventually I got a confirmation number of the cancellation of my "membership".  Sure would be nice to have those payments back.  They say "live and learn" -- I've done a lot of livin', but I guess I haven't learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeScore/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/FreeScore-MVQFreescore-Old-lady-duped-Norwalk-Connecticut-812573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeScore