Door

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa C — WILTON New Hampshire
FreeScore
9500 West Dodge Road Suite 100, Omaha, Nebraska USA

FreeScore Horrible lazy not helpful horrible customer service small print on add cannt read Omaha Nebraska

Hello after reading some of these complaints I cannot beleive I was taken for 2 years without even knowing they were taking out money.  My Mother died ib 2011 in my home I was her caregiver. I was working at Dartmouth Hitchcock for 10 years and my boss bullied me into a depression....I couldnot get unemployment until my mother died and my husband just got laid off.

I was looking for jobs on the computer and saw an add for FREESCORE which said FREE ...little did I know that they were going to charge me $40 monthly for the last 2 years add it up its quite a bit. I called and asked for help explaining my situation they just sent me a letter to more or less buzz off......that is why I am writing to you Thank you they are a total rip off and I will make sure everyone I know knows it Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeScore/Omaha-Nebraska-68114-331/FreeScore-Horrible-lazy-not-helpful-horrible-customer-service-small-print-on-add-cannt-r-1060109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeScore