Complaint Review: FreeShipping.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 02, 2011

• Reported By: Adam — Greeley Colorado United States of America

FreeShipping.com IC *FREESHIPPING.COM Credit Fraud Internet

An unauthorized charge in the amount of $12.97 to my credit card appeared in my transaction history on 10/29/2011. The credit card company provided me with the phone number for the company - IC *FREESHIPPING.COM. After calling the number I was told the charge was for a subscription to Columbia House DVD Club. After explaining that I had not signed up for this subscription I was told the charge to my card would be cancelled along with the questionable subscription. On 10/31/2011 my card once again had been billed without my authorization in the amount of $12.97 by IC *FREESHIPPING.COM. To the best of my knowledge this would be considered as fraud. I would appreciate a timely resolution to this matter and an explanation from a representative of the company. Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeShippingcom/internet/FreeShippingcom-IC-FREESHIPPINGCOM-Credit-Fraud-Internet-794613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeShipping.com