Complaint Review: FreeShipping.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Medford New Jersey United States of America
FreeShipping.com

FreeShipping.com Recurrent monthly charges for intended one time use in hidden print Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Freeshipping Membership

I purchased a gift basket through Cherry Moon Farms a year ago with the offer of free shipping. Unknown to me Cherry Moon Farms too me to a website that offered to ship the itme for free. However, a year later I noticed monthly charges in the amount of $12.97 from this www.freeshipping.com company. By using their services they have your credit card number which incurs a monthly fee for a service I never used since last year. No satisfaction from the representative I spoke to on the phone other than "I am sorry" you didn't understand the offer" and an offer to cancel the account and remove the most recent charge from my credit card. Cherry Moon Farms is next on my list of people to contact!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeShippingcom/internet/FreeShippingcom-Recurrent-monthly-charges-for-intended-one-time-use-in-hidden-print-Inter-979007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeShipping.com

Freeshipping Membership

AUTHOR: Freeshipping Supervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

We would like to be able to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Please contact our customer care department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-828-0142 or email us directly at support@freeshipping.com and one of our supervisors will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and have a great day!

Jessica