Complaint Review: Freebird tablet

• Reported By: Kelly — Arizona
Freebird tablet
Internet USA

Freebird tablet Junk! Hasnt worked since day 1. Awful customer service Internet

We ordered two of these 10" tablets for Christmas presents and have had nothing but problems from day one!  First thing to go worng was when we first opened the box the charger that came with one of the tablets was broken.  We sent that back for replacement with no problem but then shortly after our tablet alothough charged would no longer turn on and get past the boot up screen.  When I call ed customer service about this problem they did not seem surprised in the least bit and simply told me to send it back for replacement.  The address I was given was in Hong Kong which then cost me $30 is shipping costs.  That was back in February and it is now July and I have yet to recieve my replacement tablet and when I have contacted the company they simply respond with we have no record of your tablet and basically told that Im S.O.L.  I was told by the post office that once something leaves the country that there is no way to track it.  So now Im not only left without my tablet but also out the $30 return shipping I paid.

As for my other tablet it continues to tell me that any program I try to run can not load and and is unresponsive, and when it does load it is so slow that I end up shutting it off out of frustration.

In addition I have a friend who also bought 3 of these for her kids for Christmas and she has had these same types oif problems with her and no longer uses her either.

This a very poorly made product and deeply regret not doing more research on this crappy tablet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freebird-tablet/internet/Freebird-tablet-Junk-Hasnt-worked-since-day-1-Awful-customer-service-Internet-1068228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freebird tablet