Complaint Review: FreebirdTablets/Evolution Worldwide

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: daboo17 — St Augustine Florida
FreebirdTablets/Evolution Worldwide
8345 NW 66 St, #B1153 Miami, Florida USA

FreebirdTablets/Evolution Worldwide 3 tablets sent back to China for over $45 in shipping Miami Florida

I purchased a 7" tablet from this company in August of 2012. After being told that shipping would be in 2-3 business, I reported, via their email system, the fact that I had not received my tablet. They then told me that it would be coming from China and it would take 20-25 business days. tha tablet I received did not work at all so I had to fill out a return request, again via their email, and ship it back to China for $14.

After 2 months and no contact, I finally received the replacement, whick was pink. I am a 51 year old male and I did not want a pink tablet. So back to China and another $14. I asked for my money back and they siad it was beyond the refund date! This was completely their fault that it had taken this long, but it was now beyond the return date. Unbelievable.

Replacement comes and soon thereafter will not turn on or reset. Email system, return to China, $14 you kknow the drill by now. Now they say the screen is cracked! $30 to fix and $10 to ship. Now they are not even shipping back their worthless tablets, they are charging me to "fix" a broken tablet that they are not going to "fix" but replace, so what am I paying to "fix?"

Called Customer Service today, May 21,2013 (remember, this ordeal started in August of 2012!) and the idiot from customer service continued to refer me to the return/warranty email system, as there was nothing she could do!

Stay away from this company as they are selling cheap Chinese worthless crap and they will not stand behind it if, I am sorry, WHEN it breaks. It is cheap garbage and so is the company here in the US (Miami) and in China. Learn from my mistake and don't make the same mistake yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreebirdTabletsEvolution-Worldwide/Miami-Florida-33166/FreebirdTabletsEvolution-Worldwide-3-tablets-sent-back-to-China-for-over-45-in-shippin-1052722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreebirdTablets/Evolution Worldwide